Our school is located in Dharamsala, India, in the foothills of the Himalayas and home to His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Our location offers a peaceful environment and an immersion situation perfect for shifting the focus of daily life to personal and spiritual growth and expansion.
Click the following links to read more about our options for enrollment:
Limitless School believes in honoring all of the traditions of sacred wisdom of the world and is thus constantly being rejuvenated and replenished by the vast knowledge and resources of its growing member base. Teachings are derived from a melting pot of East and West, including but certainly not limited to Indian Tantra, Western Logic & Physical Sciences including Quantum Physics, Taoism of Southeast Asia, Zen Buddhism of Japan, Tibetan Buddhist Tantrism, South American Shamanism, Medieval Celtic Mysticism, Wicca, Kabbalah, Eastern European “Cigan” Gipsy Magic, and African & Middle Eastern Esoteric Arts.
Adi Shankaracharya, generally associated with Advaita Vedanta, is credited with establishing the tradition of Dashnami Sampradaya, which prepares an aspirant for living in the wilderness, in harmony with the ecosystem, nourishing oneself of the cornucopia of God’s creation. Limitless Community considers itself to be an evolution of this concept, and its teachings are structured with this vision in mind.
Code of Ethic
It is above all necessary that all action be taken in obeisance to the Yama and Niyama as delineated by Patanjali, considered to be the founder of modern-day yoga. Elegant in their complexity, yet simple, they are a set of 10 codes that one will continually find new ways in which they are to be practiced in daily life. They are as follows:
Yama – Social Codes
- Ahimsa: Non-violence
- Aparigraha: Non-greed
- Asteya: Non-stealing
- Satya: Truth
- Bhramacharya: Unconditional Love
Niyama – Personal Codes
- Swadhyaya: Study of self and scripture
- Shaucha: Cleanliness of self and living space
- Santosha: Acceptance
- Tapasya: Austerities and yogic discipline
- Ishwara Pranidhana: Surrender to the Cosmic Will
All trainings in the Limitless School follow the standard set by the Tantra Yoga book series soon to be released by the Limitless Education Press. This standard is peer reviewed by members of the Limitless Alliance International Professional Section in good standing. Limitless School training programs teach complete tantric lifestyle in an incremental manner all the way up to final liberation of Moksha.
All level of courses integrate tools of yoga and tantra, including:
- Mantra: energy vibration techniques through medium of sound
- Yantra: energy vibration techniques through medium of visual form
- Asana, Mudra & Bandha: physical body postures for channeling energy
- Pranayama: physical and pranic body techniques for pumping and directing the flow of energy
- Dharana & Dhyana: Meditation
- Healing Therapies in Yoga & Tantra
- Puja & Agnihotra Havan: Devotional ceremonies and sacrificial rites
- Scripture and Theory: study of texts both ancient and modern
- Yogic & Tantric Diets
- Cleansing Techniques
Follow the links below for the enrollment of your choice: