SEVA Volunteer Program
Our volunteer program is a fun and exciting way to give back to the community. We often combine our teachings with SEVA and karma yoga. We leave on a Friday or Saturday morning and either do a day trek or an overnight stay. If we decide to stay the night we either camp out or do a homestay with the local villagers.
If it is suitable for our group we may do some SEVA projects, such as digging out big stones out of the ground at the site of one of our future ashrams in Kareri Village.
Basic food is provided, and tent and sleeping bag rental is available upon request.
- Teach school children in a remote village
- Join in on our clean up projects
- Build a hydropower generator from the Himalayan river
- Contribute to our permaculture plan
- Help us combat corruption
- Make flyers & update websites
- Assist in coordinating events and programs
- Design, organize and execute fundraising projects
- Many other opportunities: clothing drives, food kitchens, and shelters